Oh, did you hear absolutely zero about this in the American mainstream media?
The takeaway of all this is that measles and other childhood diseases are now RARE. We here at VF are all of the generations that had their vaccinations because of the “common knowledge” at the time. We recommend delaying vaccinations as long as possible. There is no reason why the vaccinations have to occur at the earliest points in life when brain development is most crucial (i.e., before 5 years of age).
We do not recommend complete abstention from vaccines, as we do believe vaccines are a reason precisely why these illnesses (like Rubella) are rare— let’s keep it that way, thanks. However, the link between vaccines and their additives (including mercury products) has been well proven by now. We also do not recommend booster shots, and we don’t recommend Gardasil (not related to autism, but we just thought we’d mention it while on the subject of vaccines to save busy parents time—oh, and there is ZERO reason for boys to get Gardasil— that’s just marketing).
(And also while we’re on the topic of vaccines: we are also NOT pro flu vaccine, because it has not been proven effective—and may even cause flu— and also contains many contaminants [including aluminum and MSG] that undermine any preventative value it might have. So basically we are just pro-vaccines for really obscure, horrific diseases such as polio or smallpox. Yes, the flu can kill, but since there are so many strains of it, and since the vaccine is only formulated to fight one strain, we don’t consider it an appropriate measure— you’re better off enhancing your overall immunity well before flu season.)
Back to the topic at hand.Relevant Quotes from this article:
- “The parents of Valentino Bocca have been awarded 112,000 Euro to be paid by the Italian ministry of health. They are now seeking a further 800,000 Euro in a civil case.”
- “The case featured three expert witnesses that concurred that “barring preexisting conditions there was a reasonable scientific probability that the MMR jab had triggered Valantino’s condition.” Judge Lucio Ardigo agreed that it was “conclusively established” that Valentino had suffered from an “autistic disorder associated with medium cognitive delay” and his illness, was linked to receiving the shot.”
- [And for the It-Can’t-Happen-Here Types:] “The Italian shot has the same ingredients as the one used in the UK and US.”
D. Holt, “MMR Causes Autism, Proven in Italian Court Case,” NaturalNews.com, 6/22/12
Glowing Skin Energy Drink!
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 scoop perfect food powder
- 4 oz 100% pure apple juice
- 4 oz lemon (or plain) cold water
- Just mix them all together and chug it down !
Agave Nectar:Has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar:Too many to list so read for yourself here!
Perfect Food Powder:Includes a ton of greens, beta carotene, vitamin c, spirulina, algae, probiotics, chlorella + a bunch more superfoods.
Lemon Water:assists in cleansing your body naturally and boosts metabolism.
Apple Juice:An apple a day keeps the doctor away! (plus it adds great taste)
I have been drinking this for about 3 weeks every morning and have seen an enormous change in my skin. It has cleared up blemishes and has made my skin glow. Also it gives me a great energy boost without a crash. The taste can be hard to get used to but just chug it down and enjoy the benefits!